Join this webinar to learn more about the business climate in Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria in a post-COVID environment and, more broadly, with the practical considerations of trade and commerce in the region. Hear from our Panel of three SMEs which have established a successful business presence in the region, and the support offered by the Québec Government Office in Rabat to companies exploring the potential of doing business in the Maghreb.
Date and Time: 16th July @ 12 pm (EDT) / 5 pm (Rabat WEST)
Topics and Speakers:
1. Introduction and Economic Overview by Alain Olivier, Director, Quebec Government Office in Rabat
2. Business Panel: Doing Business in the Maghreb region
• Mohamed Serraji, President and CEO, NTS Global Engineering Services
• Vlada Shilina, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, NTS Global Engineering Services
• Zied Touzani, Head of AI Partnerships, Data Performers
• Mohand Amroun, CEO, Pergamon Perceptive Technologies & Project Director, Acme Engineering Products Ltd.
3. The Q&A session will be moderated by Pierre Pyun, Vice President – Government Affairs, Bombardier Inc. and CABC Executive member.
To view speakers profile PLEASE CLICK HERE
To view the presentations PLEASE CLICK HERE