The Canada Arab Business Council (CABC), in collaboration with the Embassy of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and the Jordan Investment Commission will be hosting a complimentary webinar on
Unlocking Trade and Investment Opportunities in Jordan
Tuesday, October 20th, 2020
11:00 am (Toronto) / 6:00 pm (Amman)
Do not miss the opportunity to hear from our esteemed panel on the economic bilateral relations between Jordan and Canada covering the Jordan-Canada Free Trade Agreement and the importance of supporting Canadian businesses in their trade diversification into this region.
Our keynote speaker His Excellency Dr Khalid W Wazani, Chairman of the Jordan Investment Commission, along with a business panel will engage the audience on the commercial opportunities in these priority sectors in Jordan:
Agri-Food – Extraction & Commodity Production, Livestock, Agri-Business & Agro-Processing, Agriculture Extension & Services, Water.
Healthcare – Hospitalization, Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices, Medical Education & Services, Medical Tourism & Cosmetics, E- Healthcare.
Mining Exploration and Extraction – Metallic Ores, Non-Metallic Ores, Energy Resources (Oil)
ICT sectors – Telecom, Digital Services, IT Infrastructure, IT Software, Online & Mobile, Outsourcing / such as Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), and customer call centers, Gaming
Manufacturing – Agriculture processing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals.
To view the industry sectors profiles in Jordan, please click HERE
– His Excellency Dr. Khalid Al Wazani, Chairman of the Jordan Investment Commission
– Jason Easton, Chief of Staff to the Office of the Minister of Small Business, Export Promotion and International Trade
– His Excellency Majed Alqatarneh, Ambassador of the Hashemite, Kingdom of Jordan and
– Her Excellency Donica Pottie, Ambassador of Canada to Jordan on the bilateral relations between Jordan and Canada.
– Moderators: Scott Jolliffe, Chairperson of CABC and His Excellency Fareedon Hartoqa, Secretary General of the Jordan Investment Commission
To view the Program and Biography, please click HERE